Friday, July 29, 2011

We've gone "viral," Part 2.

Since we suddenly have a LOT more visitors, I thought I'd now go ahead and ask:

Are there any courses you'd like to see on HC USA that aren't already covered? I based the current list on 1) A comparison to what Florida public school students take to graduate and 2) What my own children want(ed) to study. Beyond that, I'm only guessing on what others would like to see.

Also, would there be any interest in some sort of forum for users where parents/students can discuss the courses? I am not opposed to such a thing and can certainly add it to the site, but I would be VERY strict about users and types of posts. (No spamming, no even-marginally-questionable language, no flaming, etc.)

If you have any thoughts about either of these topics, you can make a comment here on the blog or use the email contact information.

No comments:

Post a Comment